The ACAAI is a professional association of 5,000 allergists/immunologists. Established in 1942, the ACAAI is dedicated to improving the quality of patient care in allergy and immunology through research, advocacy and professional public education. The ACAAI's goals are to:
- To be the College – an organization of people congenially working together in a common, well-defined mission.
- To be the world leader in providing clinically relevant continuing education reflecting state-of-the-art science in all areas pertinent to the allergic diseases and selected related conditions.
- To be the nation's leader in identifying and addressing the non-patient care educational needs of practicing allergists-immunologists
- To be an advocate of the practice of allergy-immunology for clinicians and patients.
- To interact efficiently and congenially with others in achieving the College mission.
- To have a solid infrastructure that assures achieving these goals.
For more information, please visit ACAAI at http://www.acaai.org